My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ode to Alice

...I think the looking glass makes it obvious I'm not talking about the Smokie song....

These photos are also part of a theme for a competition. I love themes. And theme dressing. Very naff I know.
Anyway, "Alice in..." is a theme I embrace but not a film I will watch because I simply cannot stand Johnny Depp. I'm sure he says nice things about me. I feel I may be the only female alive who doesn't get his Depp-th.
...but I loved '21 Jump Street'!

© theDUSKzone 2010 © theDUSKzone 2010 © theDUSKzone 2010
Wearing:
sheer sweater dress * leggings & tank top (was cold today!) * fabulous fuschia 'flounce' chiffon coat * fave fetish wedges * zebra print sunnies * black & gold chain fringe necklace * black velvet 'Victoriana' brooch * black flower ring, multi-hued zebra print bangle & pink perspex watch

© theDUSKzone 2010 © theDUSKzone 2010 © theDUSKzone 2010

2 comments:

Alicia - Sea Of Ghosts said...

Loving the shot with the mirror!! xo

Dusk said...

Thanks Alicia!
Really appreciate you coming by gorgeous girl!