My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

"I ♥ Your Blog!"

The delightful and delicious Fashion Butter awarded me this!!  Thank you, thank you, I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now you truly like me... J... eat your heart out Sally...


Fashion Butter is one of my favourite bloggers... love her wit and wicked sense of style!  Am very happy to receive an award from someone I would award this award to... did you get that??

Okay so here are The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you [tick]
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog [tick]
3. Link the person that nominated you [tick]
4. Nominate 15 bloggers [woah this is hard]

I do have my favourites, no use in denying that but to choose 15 out of the gazillions...yikes...but okay, here goes... in no particular order and without preamble, because they are all brilliant and beautiful, and because I love them, I truly love them;

1) The Vintage Obsession
2) Leah
3) Bollywood Style Diaries
4) Chic Steals
5) Hi Fashion
6) Fashion Bombay
7) The Robins
8) Absolutely Fabulous
9) Inspiration in Italy
10) Fashion Atelier
11) Goddess of Boho
12) The Fabulous Life of the Not So Rich and Famous
13) Psynopsis
14) Not So Naked
15) Bijou and Ruby

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes agree, love this blogs to, and love yours:)

Vintage Obsession said...

OMG!! this is the second one from you right ?? yeah yeah :) thank you so much :)

Tanvi said...

You know I was wondering why hadn't heard from in last few days! :o) And I randomly came checking up on you and WOAH! I see this! Thank You sooo much! That is so sweet. Always makes my day!

P.S. I saw Iron Man 2 ... I agree the first one was better ... and RDJr. Yummmy! Doesn't he remind of Michael Douglas at times? :o)

T said...

awww, thanks girl! you are too sweet. xx

Leah said...

Thanks for sharing this award my dear... and I really love your blog. :-)

Leia said...

Thank you for awarding this to us... and I am truly SO happy that I stumbled upon your little blog here. Your pictures brighten my day and your words never fail to bring a smile to my face. :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

Thank you so much, Dusk! I love your blog, too - you are truly beautiful inside and outside!

Romany said...

Oh I didn't even see this, haha! Thank you so much sweetie! :)
Romany
xx

Karishma said...

omg omg omg!
My blog is your List.
Thank you SO much Lady :)