My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Answer...

my friend, is blowing in the wind...
Asking the question? Sometimes it's a cyclone but most times...
It's a breeze.




My point is... if you want something, you have to ask for it. Not just others but yourself... mainly yourself... I'm not talking cups of coffee either... What have you asked of yourself lately? Oooh ooh oooooh yeah...

******************************
wearing:
sienna striped shirt * burgundy 'knickerbockers' (pedalpushers? clam diggers? what do you call them? there you go, that's my question right now?? ha!) * a jacket I've had for a very long time * gold bauble bangle, lucite chain triangular bangle * square rings * vintage sunnies because I see bright old people... that would be my reflection then * shearling trimmed leather shoes...despite the seasonal incongruity, these are so damn comfortable I jog in them. True story.

******************************

16 comments:

L1L2 said...

damn right! the answer is blowin' in the wind.. the jacket is fabulous!

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

Love the colour of those shorts! Brilliant!

Barbara von Enger said...

Ah, comments back on!!!!;-)
I am besotted with that image of your face - so clean and radiant , and what beautiful skin colour you have too. Ah, and I just adore your nicely arched brows. Nice jewellery. Love the jacket and footwear. Gorgeous all-rĂ³und. XXXX

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Easily, totally favouritable! My favourite! The jacket is sooo classy and the perfect shade of cream!

The burgundy lowers are lovely.

The shoes are to die for!

Love the whole look Dusk! You look phenomenal!

Leia said...

My darling friend, you always have such words of wisdom for us to ponder... sending you much love and thanks for being such a pillar of support...

Leia

Zorian said...

Dusk, love the wind Pic. It feels windy. Love the outfit and the styling. Great Post.

Vintage Obsession said...

Oww i love this jacket , i have similar revet's , will try something like this with one of my old jackets , haven't seen you wear shoes like these , nice :)

kiran sawhney said...

Hi,

Just a true big compliment. I may not be very regular in posting compliments to your every blog. But I always come and check your new post.
And if I was asked to name one blog that I loved the most, it would be yours. Believe me.
Your self clicked pictures are amazing always and you are fabulous.

Anupriya DG said...

Oh!!!!!! The jacket! Wat a lovely piece!!! And as alwez........providing us with food for thought too......u n Tanvi are rockers at that! :))

SabinePsynopsis said...

If I just knew what I wanted... I normally just follow a hunch, basically trying to find out what it is I want. Wonderful pictures and wow, all this jewellery (I've just been pondering about wearing jewellery, I'm bad at it) and I ADORE these shoes, Dusk! xoxo

garakami said...

I've asked myself why is life so damn hard! <3

You look amazing & I've missed you. How that's possible when I don't even know you is as much of a mystery to me as it is to you <3

Kent Johnson said...

Love the Jacket; those 'Pedal Pushers' look like the Cargo Pant variety! Nice.

Cinderella said...

I love this whole ensemble! The jacket is simply calling out to me in hushed voices. :)

And as for pondering over what you've said, lately I have asked myself to be patient and kind, to me. :)

Vix said...

Oh Dusk, Blogger is acting very wierdly at the moment, where was I when this post popped up? Can the wind tell me that?
I adore everything, the jacket, the shoes, that marvellously studded bangle but most of all I adore you. xxx

Sonshu said...

I LOVE the jacket! its so pwettty!! :))

Beautifully Invisible said...

I love that animated photo, how perfect! And as always, coveting your jewelry and those shoes!