My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yeehah...

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer, poet, individualist.

Just as well I'm right handed.


wearing:
strapless flared dress * bolero-top * retro cropped jacket because dammit it was cold today and I'm trying to keep the 'spirit of the dress' [refer previous post] * current boot-y call * my favourite-est cowgirl hat
********************************************

7 comments:

Anupriya DG said...

oooooooooohhhhhh!!!!! U've got SUCH a tempting collection of hats lady!!!!! I completely envy! The last pic is damn sexy! ;)

kiran sawhney said...

You have a amazing collection of rings and hats- must say. I came to your blog today, thinking- hope she has posted something new. I need to see a good blog. And I got what I wanted. I got two blog posts from you. Happy Dussehra.

Elle said...

First of all, I love that you used an Emerson quote. Perfection. And I absolutely love the movement in these photos, so playful. I love it. Thirdly, I love your blog and your artistry. It's amazing.

Unknown said...

Those colors brought that enlightening feeling in me, I love colors. I really liked the heart shaped ring.

The Sydney Girl said...

lovelovelove! that colour looks awesome on you <3 x

jemina said...

Darling, you look exceptionally beautiful!!! Go Matador!!! Yeee haaaah!!! :))

XOXO
J

bollywoodstylediaries said...

love, love the first two pics!! how did u get the wind to co-operated in the second pic:p
love the sense of motion in the pics!!