My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

However you celebrate/commemorate/view/venerate it... hope you have a lovely weekend and a Happy Easter!


...our house will be visited by dentist's best friend, the Easter Bunny... alas, no egg hunts anymore because my children no longer believe in the Easter Bunny.  Well... they are adults... funny though... they still believe in copious amounts of chocolate...

Also... I often say I wish there was a Blogbook like Facebook... just one big blogfeed that you can interact with right then and there.  That if you don't have time to leave a comment on the post you can actually 'Like' the post and let the blogger know that you appreciated the post.  Still with me?
Now I may not have completely though this through because I'm sick and blurgh (technical term) so my mind is 'flu-brained...but... I've started something and I would like to see how this works.

I would absolutely appreciate if you could go ahead and 'Like' the Style Blogbook page on facebook and upload your latest post... and spread the love... tell other bloggers... lets get another social network happening... please note, this is NOT my page... it's OUR page. 

And if you're Australian... I would love it if you would also join the Australian Style Bloggers facebook page.  Let's get it started.  Thank you!

*************************

13 comments:

kiran sawhney said...

Great idea. Already done mam. Liked the page.

Anupriya DG said...

What an absolutely lovely idea Dusk dear.....am all with you in this....! Have a wonderful Easter!! :))

mispapelicos said...

I hope you get better soon.
Enjoy your chocolate bunny.
Happy easter to you, too.
Connected now, in FACEBOOK yeahhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unknown said...

Happy Easter :)

Tanvi said...

Happy Easter to you toooo! Liked the page and will spread the word!!

♡ from © tanvii.com

simple girl..... said...

hey happy Easter to you too...

Anonymous said...

A kid is never too old for chocolate. I "liked" the Facebook page.

Anonymous said...

glad you have a facebook page now.
I'm overdosing on chocolate.
Happy Easter.

xxDena

Unknown said...

That skirt is KILLER on you Dusk - you look just beautiful, as always. And also, eleven feet tall!

Sarah xxx

annimal said...

I liked and posted on the link, whatta great idea!! But, coming from you that's no surprise!! Get better soon sweetie, I want you 100% ferosh!!

Vix said...

You look like a goddess! I loved reading about your exploits with Sarah adn Helga and am green with envy that I wasn't there with you. xxx

Prutha Raithatha said...

this outfit is soo happy!! i love it

Anonymous said...

For my baby I got him an Easter basket of fruit but gave in and bought some peeps and a couple Carmelo chocolates, mainly for Andrew and I.