My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May The Fourth

...be with you... J


That's right people.  It's Stars Wars Day. 
Please don't make me have to explain why.

I am a total Star Wars nerd freak fan.  Know everything there is to know.
From the moment I saw that scroll way back in 1977... the Force had me before hello.

Blink and you'll miss me but I'm in 'Episode 2: Attack of the Clones'.
And I got to meet George Lucas.  George.Lucas. GEORGE Lucas!
...because of my media/modeling/singing background I had an agent, knowing my love of sci-fi she put me forward when casting calls were out and I got chosen and my childhood dream of being in 'Star Wars' was fulfilled.

May the Force be with You.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

And also with you.

My LAWD is there anything you haven't done?? Are you in The Matrix? Did you sing backups on Dark Side of the Moon? Are you an extra in Gone with the wind? Did you secretly write War and Peace?

You are SO frickin fabulous I can't stand it!

I have never seen it but now I have to - PLEASE tell me when to look out for you?

ADORE! Sarah xxx

Tanvi said...

I know ... I am with Sarah - Is there ANYTHING you haven't done? Can I write a book about your life? My first assignment? :P Just so I can be intrigued and enriched with your extra ordinary life and experiences :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Elle said...

you are too cool. I agree whole heartedly with the ladies above me. you're fabulous. Love it. (and may it be with you too hahahaha).

Vix said...

I thought of you when Radio I were celebrating Star Wars day today! I've still not seen it but I did go to see the sites in Tunisia (just to keep Jon happy).
You are the only woman on earth who can make a hoodie look sexy, I swear. xxx

Briane said...

I'm okay with it if you never get to my blog.

Where were you in 'Attack of the Clones?' I track Star Wars References and will have to get you a special listing in that.

doradadama said...

Amor,
gracias for stopping by mi blog.
My hubby is a total Star Wars geek,I think he still has some of the old Star Wars toys.
Your too cute wearing a Star Wars hoodie, you look good in everything you wear Mama.

Lee Oliveira said...

I have never got into Star Wars.. ( i know.. whats wrong with me?! right?!!)..
but I do like you in sportswear..
Lee x

Leia said...

I didn't know there was a Star Wars day! I really need to be more of a SW geek, given that Princess Leia is my namesake, but I guess the movies were a little bit before my time so I never got into them. Ah well, it's never too late to start, is it?!

Leia

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

You met the Big G? Wow you are a frickin' legend you gorgeous creature - I have to see the film again just to look for you. But maybe you're dressed as a crazy-looking galactic creature and I won't recognise you - oh no!!! xoxoxox