My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shop Til You Drop

...is a magazine here in Australia and they sponsored a 'Shop Til You Drop' night in the Emerging Designer 'Urban' space (where I work). It's also a sport. 

...and that's it. That's all I have to say.
I think I need to rearrange the feng shui-ness of my office because as soon as I sit down at my desk, the theme I had formulated in my mind 'vanishes'!  I swear I had some interesting stuff (well, in my mind) to say about the status of shopping and I how I think it's dropping... anyway... I had some time to look around shops today and WOW... what's with the greys, blacks, muds and greiges???  How do these colours keep anyone warm in winter?? (refer my previous rant post to see what I'm going on about saying).  There is SO MUCH grey!!  In winter!!  GREY.

Hell.  I dislike greys so much I tweaked the HTML of my 'share buttons' so that they're shown in full colour.  Except when you roll your mouse over them. But I can live with that.  Is that pedantic of me?  Or just... grey-vy.  Baboomtish.


Anyywayy...I can't remember what I was going to say... so I'm not going to say anything.  Anymore.  And I'm stopping.  Right. Now. See? Stopped.  Now. And I'm done.



3 comments:

Shruti said...

Funny! almost all of my blazers and pullovers are grey :-D

btw that skirt has dangerous prints!but.. u r totally pulling it off.

Vix said...

I love the colours in that skirt, Dusk! You are a Renoir watercolour, beautiful, dreamy and mesmerising.
I do love grey, it works so well with mustards, hot pinks, purples and corals. maybe it's my pasty English complexion. xxx

mispapelicos said...

That skirt is a love at first sight, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (sigh)
Besos.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx