My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Highness

As I write this post, I don't know what to write... the mundane details of where I went today?  Well... not quite so mundane... I went to support (and photograph) a dear friend who was performing.


Am annoyed that the harness is all messed up.  This isn't one of mine... well, actually it could have been... I have reason to believe my design got stolen.  That's the problem with originality... you've got to become famous first. 
If I had clarity right now I would write more and explain in detail but I'm sorry, I just can't.  I am still experiencing a weird lethargy but only when it comes to blogging.  When I get over it you will be the first to know...

Comments have been disabled for this post, the last post and for the next few posts unless I have something interesting to say.