My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Friday, July 13, 2012

White Friday

Black Friday is way too boring for me. 


White by day, shimmery bronze by night.
It feels weird to be bearing skin!
Not because I'm a prude (hello? dude. Me? No. If I'm a prude, Madonna is a wallflower) but because it's winter and I'm an onion in winter!
I see young females wearing the most inappropriate clothing in winter, tight short dresses and raised spot patterned blue tights.
Oh wait. No.  The blue tights are their frozen legs.  !!!

Sigh. I'm sure I too may have done this when I was in my teens and twenties but I'm in my forties now and that gives me license to forget. And be as smug as a bug in a rug.  Warm too.


MORE IMAGES AFTER THE JUMP!





I am on Facebook here and here.
You can shop my wardrobe here.

1 comment:

Veshoevius said...

You look amazing in that bronze dress!