My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Later today...balance...

Oh look. Pink. And green... can't let a bit of red & black upset the theme of the week now can we? however, we were also dancing polka-dots today! [refer previous post]

© theDUSKzone 2010© theDUSKzone 2010


I don't always mean to wear weekly colour themes, my psyche styles me but... I do often do it deliberately.
For example, if I am starting something new or need to get the creative juices flowing, I will wear orange consistently, from the inside out! Yes that means underwear!

I have already explained that pink & green are complementary opposites and together they help to harmonise the mind. You are the colours that you wear.
It's why I will never wear grey [other than shoes]. Grey is...shudder...not good for the psyche.

No one will ever feel invincible wearing grey. Invisible, yes.
...have just realised why I'm wearing pink & green this week! It's to do with you darling reader.

wearing:
pink polka-dot skirt * black batwing sleeve silk shirt * purple flower & zebra print scarf * pensive expression

2 comments:

Vintage Obsession said...

owwww the picture is hotness personifed ! lovezzz itz:)
Jodhpurs on iots way :)

Sarah-Leigh said...

Beautiful shot and truly beautiful lady! Thank you so much for introducing me to your blog - it makes me smile - full of life! And thank you for your very kind words on mine, always a pleasure to hear positive feedback!

Sarah-Leigh x