My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Blue Sky. Red Skirt. Super Day...

It was too beautiful a day so I decided to take the day off. My boss is pretty lenient but she's a tiresome beast of a taskmaster most days. sigh. Oh. I'm self-employed...

© theDUSKzone 2010 © theDUSKzone 2010 © theDUSKzone 2010

My husband, father-in-law and I headed off to one of our favourite beaches, a beach not well known and therefore glorious. [so no I'm not telling]
...we don't usually do beaches by road. We have a boat so most sun drenched days we're out on that.

I love how red looks against blue. Very super-heroish. I am a comic book freak! Used to collect them, mainly DC. I still have my Wonder Woman collection, couldn't bear to part with this... come on, I started collecting them 30 years ago!!! eek.
Yes I know what you're thinking... "how fabulous!". What? What do you mean "try again nerd"?

I also have the world's best collection of super-hero t-shirts. True story.

Wearing:
vintage crochet 1-piece * red mini-skirt * red polka-dot scarf * blue mirrored lens sunnies

3 comments:

KÍA said...

It's nice to meet you too-Ohh looks so hot - I wish the heat would arrive here already but unfortunately it's not.

Great blog(;
Wish you a lovely weekd.

xxx
KÍA

The Photodiarist said...

Beautiful. I love beaches.

Dusk said...

Hi Kia...I'm just soaking up all this heat and sun before Autumn leaves fall and winter sets in... so when I'm shivering you'll be glowing!

Thanks for coming by hon, hope you had a great weekend!

*******

Thanks Photodiarist!