My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ready. Set....Gold laces...

aka 'Ball is in Your Court'.  Always.  This post is pretty much about stoking your fire and seizing the day... you know... carpe diember... J ]





******************************************************

*Yes I've cheated.  This is what I wore Wednesday but have only just posted (Friday night).  Backdating is my friend.  Am in a rush, tis my soul sister's birthday, there is celebrating to be done and other posts to backdate. Also need to visit my favourite blogs!  Sorry, I'll be there soon...  x

******************************************************
wearing:
pink sweater dress * fabulous black leggings from S.K.A.R. Concepts, a small designer label I chanced across recently, very cool designs * sequinned hoodie * running shoes. ha! * diamante frame glasses
******************************************************

16 comments:

T said...

Can I say that I just adore you? I come here to write something in response to your hilarious David Beckham reference, and then you SMACK me in the face with these fierce ass pictures! POW!

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

Gorgeous post!!! Great outfit, lovely shoes!!!

Vintage Obsession said...

Hotness on the field , if you appear like this one one will ever play , it will be fire on the playground situation :)whistles , and now i am hooting :)
The platforms are so similar to the miu miu ones , but these are soo much better :)

Fourth Daughter said...

Cute pics.. had to do a little thank you after your comments the other day... http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-not-my-birthday.html

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous outfit, especially the shoes!

Just stumbled by your page
& I love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure. <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Spardha Malik said...

Those tights are simply FAB!!!
Well, as is the rest of the outfit..
Nobody cares about the cheating as long as there's all this EYE CANDY!

how corny was the above statement, i know!

Karishma said...

Haha running shoes?
Knowing you I am not surprised.
They're fabulous btw :D
So is the entire look!


purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com

Tanvi said...

This would be sports chic :) Love the pic where you are bouncing the ball!

P.S. Happy Birthday to your soul sister.

Unknown said...

Rockstar! :)

Chicago Chic said...

You are incredibly gorgeous, and that 1st photo of you took my breath away!! You exude confidence, style, inspiration, and of course beauty!!! This outfit is hot, especially the shoes...love them!

Thank you for your sweet comment, you always make me smile! Have fun celebrating and have a wonderful weekend. :):)

xoxo
Rachel

Vix said...

Utterly fabulous, My Dear! Those shoes and those leggings are stupendous.
Hope Sis had a wonderful birthday.
Thanks for your kindness and support, it means a lot.
Vix
xxx

bollywoodstylediaries said...

u are my type of girl, wearing heels for running:-) love the yellow ribbons on the shoes - have a feeling its ur DIY..love the attitude in the first pic!!

Leia said...

Sequins! Bright pink! = love!

Backdating is my friend, too. I rarely put an outfit up on the day I actually wore it!

Suruchi said...

I love the sequinned hoodie...n the shoes...
I guess there's a reason why you term them as 'running shoes'...
People would run to you after viewing you in these;-)

Gorgeous hamesha:-)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

you have such a great style. everything you wear is so different, yet, so you!

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Dusk said...

Hello lovelies... thank you so much for your generous comments and compliments!
If I haven't already been visiting your fabulous blogs, I will soon.

@ sassy Vintage - they're better than the MiuMiu ones because they didn't cost the equivalent of a small car!! That's how I see things anyway.