My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Love thy neighbour

"If you must love your neighbour as yourself, it is at least as fair to love yourself as your neighbour." ~Nicholas de Chamfort

"Love yourself and everything else will fall in to place" ~ Lucille Ball

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within." ~ Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend lovelies... Thank you for taking the time to comment on my previous post and letting me know how you all are... warms the cockles of my heart...


(more pics after the jump)


wearing:
vintage pink dress * purple cape-gilet * purple jeweled belt * clear lucite bangles & pink heart bangle * double finger heart ring * clear perspex swatch * clear framed mirror lens sunnies *
raffia & perspex wedges * yes I have weird toes.

17 comments:

Leia said...

You are wearing all my favorite colors! Love your jewels too, especially that double finger ring. Your pictures have brightened my day, as usual! :)

Leia

archives vintage said...

i love your pink vintage dress!

Unknown said...

Hello, nice dress and super coool accessories..You Rock !!

Anupriya DG said...

Hey D!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything.........especially the wedges, the bangles & the Pink-Purple-Perspex combo!!! Ravishing as always!

Hugs,
Polka Princess

Lee Oliveira said...

Loving the purple dress..
those wedges are fantastic.. great colour..

Major fashion!

LOx

kiran sawhney said...

I quite like this combination of pink and purple. Your styling and accessories are mind blowing. And you are just so toned.

Tanvi said...

You look fresh like a sunshine in these pictures! Fab. fab dress! :)

Sharon said...

I love these vibrant colours, the toenails, bangles - everything! And the sunglasses are amazing! I have been looking for a similar pair for ages, but no luck yet...

Sharon xx

Bhushavali said...

That's a nice colorful dress!!! I'm still hunting for those kinda clear lucite bangles, yet to get!!!! :(

The Pleated Top to Office

bollywoodstylediaries said...

love ur nail color!! and I like that u belted your cape:-)

Anonymous said...

So pretty! the colors are gorgeous

xoxo
Miss Neira

jemina said...

AMAZING QUOTES AND AN EQUALLY AMAZING LADY!!!
It's the woman that makes the clothes and not the other way around (quote by me, LOL)

Keep in touch beautiful :)
XOXO
J

Vinda Sonata said...

you look great and fit and fresh as always.
love the combination of colors and patterns:)

how are you dusk? miss ya:)

Leah said...

So pretty in pink... I don't think there is any color that doesn't suit you. You are like a stained glass window although you took it a step further, you sparkle and shine all day and night long. xoxo

L1L2 said...

love how you have belted the vest with the dress... shall try one of these days. and you look fabulous (as always)

Charleston said...

those colours are wonderfully ehterial and exotic x

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Suruchi said...

Hi Dusk,
Been out of touch lately on the blogosphere so missed some of your fab posts...
And also miss you on my page...
I guess someone’s still miffed...
Is there a way I can make amends...
Not to see you on my page...just to make sure you know I didn’t mean any harm or intend to hurt you in anyway:-)
Take care
N stay fab:-)