My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sarah and Helga Pt Too Soon...

So... we (Sarah, Helga et moi) met up again to spend the day wandering through Rozelle Markets (my favourite Sydney Markets!) and the many op-shops and vintage stores in Rozelle, with more sushi and edamame for lunch and a whole lotta of blogsistalovin' going on.


Us!  All unintentionally coordinated again!  We're just so connected.
We accosted asked a nice passerby man to take pics of us.  Just before we said bye... L
We parted ways too soon. 


VERY VERY PIC HEAVY POST! JUMP! DOO IT! DOO IT.
I will be adding more pics.  Apologies.  This is looooooooooong.
I'm wearing:
vintage strapless dress * retro (80s) chiffon shirt * vintage metal belt * bauble bangles * 'Gaia' ring *




"With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes, She shall have music wherever she goes..."



A voyeur in the mirror...

Dr Dolittle was adored a lot by this adorable puppy called Bertie!
(I sooo want to write "adawable" but then I'd have to shoot myself and I wouldn't be able to finish this post. I'd have to get... a ghost writer.  baboomtish)


Fraulein von Trollop posing in front of...


Miss Sarah's new wall candy.


It's all too much!  The dresses/clothes in this shop were just simply in divine, beautiful, exquisite Mint Condition Vintage...





17 comments:

GhostlyGarden said...

You all look beautiful and fabulous!

The puppy is indeed very adawable! I want to give him a hug! Bertie is such a cute name.

I am in AWE of Sarah's new wall candy! They are just the sort of thing I would pick up without a second thought! Amazing!

That shop looks like Kitsch handbag heaven! I love the salmon and white basket type bag! xxx

Anupriya DG said...

Oooohhh! Looks like you girls had a gala time!! Those baubles on your wrists are seriously gorgeous! :)

Also loving both Sarah's & Helga's shades!!

kiran sawhney said...

I love your vintage outfit.
Now seeing these pics, the only thing that was coming in my mind was- when I meet Dusk, I will ask her to take my pictures. I will have my best shots then.
Even in that mirror image, where you are self clicking, you seem so deft handling your camera.

Sharon S said...

Hi there!! Sounds like you've had such a wonderful time and you all look so radiant and stunning in your gorgeous outfits xxx

Unknown said...

I would happily go back and relive that 24 hours over and over - like Groundhog Day!

I had the most fab time and I just miss you gals so much already.

And you are a wonderful photographer!

love and love,

Sarah xxx

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

OK I've wet myself. Kidding!!!!!!! Sorry, but the pics of the frocks and the gals swooning in the vintage boutique are just too much for my delicate nerves;)))) I wish I was there ... waaaaaaaah!!!
I wouldn't be surprised if you chicks weren't getting secretly papped by some street style stalker looking for a hot group of It Girls to bring some real style to the next fashion week.
My god you chicks rock!!!!! Soooooo many incredible details for me to drool over.
Thanks so much for your lovely comment gorgeous, you're one in a million:))) xoxoxoxoxo

TSD Magazine said...

love your unique style!
cute outfit! and even cuter belt!

http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

Beautifully Invisible said...

OK, you all look beautiful and fabulous (and I adore the color you are wearing!) but that PUPPY totally stole the show. So, so SO cute. LOVE.

It sounds like a great time was had by all!

P.S. Guess what! You were nominated for the latest LINK LOVE with a TWIST. Again! I wish you had a twitter so I could promote you that way too :) Hint, hint!

http://www.beautifully-invisible.com/2011/04/link-love-roundup-april-4-2011.html

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Love how you wear pink and red together. It looks so good on you.
There is nothing like spending some quality time with girl friends! I wish i was there too:-)

Annimalhouse said...

Wow!! Too much lady radness all at once, you guys must have knocked em dead!! And I love the unintentional matching, you are all on a similar wave length!! So envious of your fun shopping and aventures!!!

Bhushavali said...

Love the colorful ladies!!!
The 8-piece skirt

Ninjagaiden78 said...

You always look great with your colors. I love how you seem to have fun with fashion.

windowshopz.com

Mulika Harnett said...

Hee hee, just spotted your note to commenters ;)

I popped by to inform you that I have awarded you a Stylish Blogger Award for your FIERCENESS. Hope you accept it happily and pay it forward gladly.

I will provide a direct link to the post including instructions! E

Mulika x
http://www.mycapaciousbottega.com/2011/04/award-in-brevity.html

mispapelicos said...

Love the pink and blue dress with the red blouse.
Hot babies!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Prutha Raithatha said...

love these photos soo much..all colorfull..u ladies look fantastic!!1 love all the purses at the store and ur pink dress is bloody cute

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

Magali Vaz said...

Beautiful photos... & I love how you carry off the maxi, & your friend's sunglasses, & OMG THAT PUPPY! <3

citizen rosebud said...

All three of you are SOOOOO rad! What a glorious day that must have been. You all look so beautiful and fun- would love to have tagged along with you ladies!