My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Rushin'...

....so I simply mus' go... hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!  I crack myself up man!

[a post inspired by my Russian hat. It would have been inspired by my Ukranian Cossack hat if I hadn't fallen flat on my a** whilst attempting to dance this.  Although dammit, those pics would have been awesome.  So would the ones of me dancing....]



Gangstuh in da house... Spaseebo.


MORE PICS AFTER JUMP!

I last wore this green thing here.


14 comments:

kiran sawhney said...

Love Love Love the pictures, the poses and of course- YOU.

Ninjagaiden78 said...

I love that hat!!

windowshopz.com

Vix said...

Oh Dusk, that hat is sheer gloriousness, you have me hankering for winter so i can wear mine again. Love that colour green on you, you delicious woman. xxx

Tanvi said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEE! You look so good. That third pic is that of a total ROCKSTAR that you totally are!!! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Anonymous said...

You look cool.

mispapelicos said...

You are breathtaking in any colour, but that shade of green makes you look ever more beautiful.
Besos from Berlin.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

mispapelicos said...

I cannot find where to comment in some of your posts.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gorgeous Glam said...

I love your russian hat! And of course your lovely smile! xo

Shruti said...

I love the green and black combo on you. on anyone else.. I'm sure I wouldn't have. for the nth time, U r a diva!

Lee Oliveira said...

The russin hat its a great statement for this outfit..
Love the jump photo.. Very creative!
lee x

Anupriya DG said...

Eeeeee! My favorite shade of green.....worn so well! That Russian hat is the fun touch......love! :)

P.S.: Those pink lips are complementing the rest of the outfit so well! Mwah!

simple girl..... said...

love the poses..and that green so eye soothing, you are a stunner

Anonymous said...

you are so frigging gorgeous woman, and those poses. you inspire me.

Dena x

Mulika Harnett said...

I love this! And the poses are fab. Must be referred to ;)

Mulika x