My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Arrow of Life

More experiments with lighting and curves... it's an interesting process.  Like everything, the more you learn, the less you know!  I like that.  I like challenges like that.  I like knowing more and more to the point of knowing that I am never going to know enough.
...and this post has done a curveball. 

Oh well.  Life's like that.  I read a most awesome quote recently, author unknown;
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties,it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming."

Aim high.



Preview of pics, after jump...




 








7 comments:

sandhyaa said...

totally agree with the quote above. whoever said that must be very patient and optimistic. i try to be.
It only gets harder to be smoother very soon.
and you are like artist's Muse.

Leia said...

I absolutely love that quote. And really need it right now!

You look fabulous as always. <3

My Unfinished Life said...

i like the thought you put out.....

and love the first shot of you :)

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

These are some great shots with color and lighting. And I absolutely love, love, love the first image. You look like the definition of free-spirited!

Unknown said...

Wow..I love the colors..so vibrant pictures !!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I thought these were photos from a magazine! And then I realized it is YOU! You are so gorgeous!!

Fourth Daughter said...

Funny, I was just thinking I should drop in on your blog again when you dropped in on mine, complete with your signed Margot Kidder poster!! Love all the colour happening here - as usual!