My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Vivid

... it's how I dress and how I dream. 
It's also the name of one of Sydney's highlights.  Vivid Sydney - A Festival of Light, Music and Ideas. 



MORE IMAGES AFTER THE JUMP

The major highlight of Vivid is the Lighting of The Sails... lighting up the Sydney Opera House...but... I think someone somewhere has run out of ideas because this year's Vivid was a bit... dull. 
Which is harsh sure, and it's not easy coming up with new ways to live up to the promise of the name of the show but you know, if the name of the show was Roses, you wouldn't come out with Carnations.  I'm just saying. 

This is what I actually wore the night we went to see what all the lack of fuss was about...




I always (unknowingly) seem to dress to match the colours of the lights... which isn't that hard I guess because I dress like a Pantone factory. 





...Sydney has been paradise for ducks all week... This is what I wore on one quacky day.

2 comments:

Anupriya DG said...

LOVE how you've edited the first picture, hon!! Gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

Wow..amazing pictures...and you look Russian Spy in those furs ;)