My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

I get so emoceanal baby...

Sigh... I haven't been to the beach for what feels like MONTHS!  I haven't blogged for weeks (months...) but if you are with me on Instagram and/or my Facebook page then you know that I pretty much live at the beach.

Unfortunately a series of events has kept us (sun, sand, sea and me) apart, namely weeks and weeks and weeks (ETERNITY!) of rain.

I swear that my outfit was not planned, despite the oceanic theme! Sea-quins... coral motif skirt... wave-y neoprene necklace... my submarineconscious  dressed me. 

ps. If you care about such things then I am wearing SS15/15 trends; feature shoulders, obi belts, 'rebellious' stripes. 

Dusk Devi | Sydney performance and fashion photographer, writer, model | www.duskdevi.com

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thought that was a catalog photo with a mode, but it's you? You're gorgeous :D Love everything about that outift.

citizen rosebud said...

Ah you look so fabulous! xo!