My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Duallery...

I love versatile pieces...this chain wrap is also an anklet, boot jewellery and can be attached to other pieces to create a body harness.  Everything is linked and has dual purpose.
...went to see my Taiko teachers perform... magic... aboslute magic... their energy is linked...


Another backdated post! Sorry!  Anyway...I make these. That's my brand. Will explain later. ("yeah sure. You never do" who said that??? J)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice chains, and what a nail paint..lovely :)

jemina said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those amazing accessories, Stunning!!!
and your nail colour is da bom!!!

Keep in touch babe
J
xoxo :)

kiran sawhney said...

You deftly create MAGIC...

Leia said...

You make these?! I want! I love pieces that have dual (triple, quadruple...) purposes! And these chains are fab - they add such pizazz and interest to your sultry black ensemble.

Leia

Vix said...

Jealous! That chain harness is perfection, I love it. xxx

Vinda Sonata said...

looking great as always, dusk.
i love the chains.

Anupriya DG said...

The chain & links are absolutely awesome....so versatile!!! And the first pic is super-sexy! :))

SabinePsynopsis said...

You make these? Tell us more! Wonderful photos, Dusk. I'm sorry I've become a bit irregular with my commenting - it's hard to keep track. But it's great to catch up and see all these beautiful posts you put up. You're as stunning and charismatic as ever! xoxo

chloe said...

love the nail color!!
xx
chloe
naughty mess vintage

Karishma said...

O ye, Dusk Devi!
I love how you look in black and gold.
Well, I can't deny that all the colours I see here look lovely on you, but there is something about black and gold.
I think it adds to your royal persona.
And yay about the new job :)