My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Photographer. Writer. 45yo Indo-Fijian Australian. Glam Feminist. Coconuts.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Wore-ier...

Hola lovelies... so... I haven't had much time to breathe let alone blog, not that I'm complaining because I'm having a very productive, pleasurable time. [but Blogger/blogging pals... I miss y'all L...I hope you are all well.]



Spent the weekend photographing Fringe events, spent Sunday at a Spring Festival with my husband then photographing a burlesque event at night.  More photos uploaded soon. 
Sorry.  It's almost 3am and my brain is fudge! 




8 comments:

mispapelicos said...

I always miss you my beautiful friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tanvi said...

You know, it will sound weird ... I want to have a pleasurable productive time which makes me completely forget my blog ... I really really mean it! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

L1L2 said...

:) it is always soo fun to see your photographs! you are full of life and it is awesome! love the hat:)

Shruti said...

Oh Dusk! My brain is a fudge too if you ask me. I am checking browsing from my work place so I I had a small window open.. and when I opened your blog, I enlarged it. I simply can't watch you in a small screen.. you know what I mean? ;)

Leia said...

We miss you when you don't post! But it's nice to see your gorgeous self again. Adore that cardigan!

Leia

Vix said...

It's always nice when you pop back up in my blog reader. Still as gorgeous. xxx

Unknown said...

I love your photographs ...you are a style icon !!

doradadama said...

You are a busy bella, adorar your russian furry hat. always nice to hear from your gorgeous self.